Extend The Functionality of Your French Screen Door With Our Retracting French Door Screen M-36
If you have French doors on your property, be it a residential, commercial or business unit, you probably take great pride in the way your doors look. That’s because by design, French doors add a certain ambiance to the rooms they adorn. But if your doors open outdoors then like many property owners, you probably must deal with several challenges, including:
• Bugs and insects flying indoors the moment you open your doors
• Wind and breeze blowing in dust and debris when your doors are left ajar even slightly
• Battling stifling heat indoors when your doors are closed, because pollen and other particles may be drawn
inside the moment you open your doors wide
With a retracting French Screen Door from Bravo Screens, these issues are instantaneously resolved!
Bravo retracting screens are:
• Available in multiple colors, including White, Black, Hunter Green, Adobe gray, Desert Tan, Almond and Brownstone
• It’s unique double-cassette system offers wide area coverage spanning maximum 100” W x 184” H
• The M-36 is ideal for style of French Screen Door, and comes with a housing that’s 1.36” x 1.64” in diameter
• With Bravo’s patented hydraulic clutch system, your French doors will never slam shut – guaranteed!
• No more jumping on and off tracks! This product will slide and glide open and shut noiselessly without any major effort from you
• The mesh offers two choices - insect screen mesh or solar insect mesh – which are sturdier, stronger and firmer than standard fibreglass meshes used in similar products available from other manufacturers
• With the solar insect mesh guarding your French Screen Door, you’ll keep up to 65% of harmful sun rays from entering your home, office or commercial property
All-in-all, if you want to extend the functionality and application of your French doors, then you need our French Door Screen M-36 for maximum value.
For more pictures see the Gallery
How to Measure
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.